Your union, the PSA, will be visiting Rural Fire Services offices and headquarters in the coming months to engage with delegates, members, and non-members to build strength on the ground in 2017.
The initial focus will be updating members on:
- PSA Salaries Case 2017
- Discussing local issues
- Discussing the RFS Award
- Encouraging members to get involved in their union by becoming an area contact or delegate
- Encouraging non-members to join the PSA.
PSA Rural Fire Service Delegates in 2017
- Would you like to become more involved in your union?
- Interested in working with PSA members across Rural Fire Service?
- Become a PSA delegate!
Nominations have been called for your RFS DC – get your nomination in!
If want to nominate to be a delegate, what to know how to submit your nomination and/or view the electorates and the number of delegates needed for each electorate-click HERE.
Note: Nominations must reach PSA Head Office via the prescribed methods by 4pm Wednesday 3 May 2017.
If you want to have a say in how your union is run and want to be part of a collective effort to improve your rights at work by building strength on the ground, we encourage you
to nominate and get involved in your union, the PSA.
We also encourage members working in the various roles at Rural Fire Service to nominate so there is a diversity of views and input from across RFS.
Your PSA Industrial Officials:
What can you do?
- Give a copy of this bulletin to your colleagues
- Print this bulletin and put it up on your notice board
- Ask a colleague to join the PSA
- Get involved as your Area Contact
- Get involved by being on the Legal Aid DC
- Attend a meeting at your worksite.
Update your details online HERE.