The Community Corrections Departmental Committee (CCDC) is the peak representative group for PSA members and is made up of 14 Delegates from Community Corrections offices across the state. The delegates meet quarterly at PSA House, Sydney, and work with PSA industrial staff to drive strategy and represent members.
Following a recent call for nominations to fill vacancies on the CCDC, the Committee received quite a number of impressive expressions of interest and has proceeded with filling all vacancies. The PSA thanks everyone who took the time to submit an EOI and congratulates the newest CCDC members – Jaemi Templeton, Angus Renshaw, and Geoff Galloway.
Your Delegates are
- Bart Gale (Chair – West)
- Lisa Matthews (Vice Chair – Metro)
- Allison Roberts (Secretary – Metro)
- Kellie Becquet (Assistant Secretary – South West)
- Glenda Reid (North West)
- Nerrissa O’Neil (North East)
- Hailey Robinson (Admin Regional)
- Rachel Marsh (Newcastle/Hunter)
- Jaimie Turner (Newcastle/Hunter)
- Tracy Wilson (Metro)
- Angus Renshaw (Metro)
- Geoff Galloway (Metro)
- Suzi Tubner (Admin Metro)
- Jaemi Templeton (South East)
Change to Industrial Staff
There is also a change to the PSA Industrial Staff representing members in Community Corrections, with Roland Harris finishing in the role at the end of this week.
Your PSA Industrial Staff are:
Chris Auld – Organiser
Monika Wunderlin – Industrial Officer
For assistance with any individual matter, please contact the Member Support Centre in the first instance on 1300 772 679.