Thank you to all the members who attended the meeting this week.
The following resolution was passed during the meeting:
That effective from today, 26 November 2019, Court Reporters:
- Will not use private mobile phones for assignment purposes.
- Will not assist, nor train, nor relieve in the position of any employee undertaking the role of assignment of Court Reporters to court.
- Will not cover courts after 5pm (or on the completion of 7 hours’ work, i.e. 4.40pm for those commencing at 9.00am).
- Will not work overtime.
- Will not cover early courts other than early days agreed prior to 26.11.19. This does not preclude any Court Reporter from withdrawing from any early start arrangement agreed to prior to 26.11.19.
- Will not work in any court for more than one hour without relief
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague join the PSA today
- Make the union strong by forwarding this bulletin to your colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate · Not a member? JOIN online!
Your PSA staff
Monika Wunderlin Industrial Officer
Alex Sala Organiser