The PSA’s Retired Associates’ Group is very active and has affiliations to other retirees’ organisations.
Advantages of membership include:
- Remaining a member of the PSA
- Receiving Red Tape and being kept abreast of union issues
- Membership of the Provident Fund – $4,000 funeral benefit until age 70
- Access to PSA lawyers with first consultation free plus a free Will service
- Affiliation with Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association (CPSA) and Australian Council of Public Sector Retiree Organisations (ACPSRO)
- Fellowship at meetings and speakers on a range of informative topics followed by light refreshments.
Executive of the Retired Associates Group
Dave McKeough, President
Robert Asbury, Senior Vice President
Janette Beer, Junior Vice President
Carmel McKeough, Secretary
Stan Beal, Assistant Secretary
Susan Emery, Nicola Christie, Women’s Contact Officer
Membership of the Retired Associates Branch
Membership with Provident Fund is $42.45 per year .
To be in the Provident Fund members must join the Retired Associates immediately after retirement from the public service.
Membership of the Provident Fund ceases at age 70.
Membership without the Provident Fund is $36.75 for the year.
General meetings are bi-monthly and held at PSA House, 160 Clarence Street, Sydney.
The Retired Associates invites members, and others who may be interested in joining to attend.
Meetings commence at 10:30am and are a great source of information about retirement, superannuation, lifestyle, health and other issues. Meetings conclude with light refreshments at lunchtime and a warm welcome is assured.
- Tuesday, 22 February 2022
- Tuesday, 26 April 2022
- Tuesday, 28 June 2022 – AGM
- Tuesday, 23 August 2022
- Tuesday, 25 October 2022
- Tuesday, 6 December 2022
To read the Retired Associate 2017-18 Annual Report click HERE.
To view the Retired Associates’ Group Brochure click HERE.