Don’t forget, your PSA members’ meeting is coming up this week.
Thursday 26 March 2020
VIA TELECONFERENCE (details below)
Room 7.02 Level 7
100 Christie St
Strict social distancing measures will be in place in the meeting room.
Items for discussion
- COVID-19 PSA Action So Far
- Entitlements and advice on using them
- COVID-19 MoH Response
- Working from home, including as a carer
- Access to leave
- Social distancing at work
- Cleaning, disinfectant etc.
- Support in IT section
- Staff with clinical experience and supporting COVID response
- Joint Consultative Committee (JCC and Sub-JCC)) Reports
We want to hear from you
If you have something you would like to add to the agenda of the union meeting please contact your delegate or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda items can be raised anonymously and anything raised can be treated with strict confidentiality.
Dial: 1800 108 839