Members have recently reported significant concerns to the PSA regarding extensive major changes to staff duties, roles and the organisational structure at Victims Services, including, for example:
- Roles being deleted or remaining unfilled after vacancy
- Senior staff have been replaced by staff at a lower grade but are expected to fulfill the same duties
- Changes in reporting lines
- Changes to duties that are not commensurate with the grade or role description
- Increased workload with no consultation or workload analysis provided
- Lack of training, support or advance notice of changes to duties and responsibilities.
As a result of this, the PSA has developed a short survey for you to provide feedback regarding workloads, changes to roles, duties and organisational structures, and the effect this is having on our members’ health and wellbeing. We strongly recommend you to take the time to let us know your thoughts by participating in a member survey at:
Please take the time to complete the survey so that the PSA can then collate your responses for further discussion withmanagement.