Monday, 23 October 2017
Professional Standards Command PSA union meeting
Professional Standards Command PSA union meeting – October 2017 (PDF version)
Thursday 26 October
12:00pm – 1:00pm
Level 3 Meeting Room
PSA staff will be in attendance at Professional Standards Command (Redfern) to hear feedback on Re-engineering and discuss the union’s role in protecting members’ entitlements.
Anything raised will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Non-members are also welcome to come and have a chat about the benefits of joining the PSA, including:
- Representation on individual workplace matters – the union is your protection in the workplace
- Representation on collective industrial relations matters – including fighting for annual pay rises on behalf of our members
- Journey Insurance for members injured travelling to or from work
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Provident Fund of $3500 in the event of a member’s death
- Sydney Credit Union (SCU) discounted banking to union members
- Union Shopper access giving discounts on a wide range of gift cards, entertainment, activities, whitegoods, electronics, and more…
It’s time to join your colleagues and get involved in defending your rights and conditions at work – strong membership means a strong union!