The PSA invites affected Greater Cities Commission (GCC) employees to participate in a members’ meeting, Thursday 27 July 4:00pm-4:45pm, to discuss any concerns regarding the decision by NSW Government to abolish the Western Parkland City Authority and the NSW Greater Cities Commission.
Members will have received a bulletin from the PSA 30 June confirming the Department of Planning and Environment’s initial assessment does not involve any loss of roles. The bulletin can be read HERE.
This is an opportunity for members to raise any additional concerns and provide feedback to your PSA representatives. We strongly urge as many members as possible to attend, even if only for a short period, to guarantee that your feedback and input are taken into consideration and shape any future discussions with GCC.
- Recent Changes in NSW Greater Cities Commission
- Abolishment of GCC and ‘lift and shift’ to Department of Planning and Environment
- Ongoing GCC Realignment
- The Role of the Union
- Role in facilitating consultation between members and Employers
- Benefits of PSA membership
- Additional concerns and/or questions from members
- Call-out for contact and/or Delegate to represent GCC
It is important that as many members as possible attend, even if only for a short period, so that we can ensure your feedback and input is reflected in any future discussions with GCC.
Date Thursday 27 July
Via Microsoft Teams
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID 465 270 834 675
Members can contact their PSA representative with any further questions or concerns.