Fire and Rescue NSW Draft Work Health and Safety documents
FRNSW has advised that existing risk-management policy and processes have been incorporated into the new FRNSW procedure format. Further, FRNSW advises that any additional requirements that have been introduced are focused on:
- Developing strategic level processes with an emphasis of providing relevant risk information to senior officers; and
- Ensuring decisions made on critical/significant health and safety risks align with the legal standard of ‘reasonably practicable’ (per the WHS Act). The current procedures are also attached HERE.
The PSA seeks feedback from members as part of consultation on the new WHS policies.
What can you do?
- Ask a work colleague to join the PSA today
- Make the union strong by forwarding this bulletin to your colleagues
- Attend PSA meetings at your worksite
- Get involved become a PSA Delegate.
Not a member? JOIN online!
Your PSA staff
Monika Wunderlin – Industrial Officer
Glenn Duncan – Organiser