As you are all aware, COVID-19 is an evolving issue.
Amanda Cotter has been in the Command Post. Due to the high number of direct emails she is receiving, she is finding her workload is insurmountable and taking her away from tasks she needs to perform there.
A bulletin went out yesterday with a detailed process on how to deal with COVID-19 issues in your centre/location.
The process is as follows:
- Delegates or staff raise the concern in the first instance with local management.
- Get the issue placed on the Issues Register
- If it cannot be dealt with locally, the issue gets sent to the Command Post
- The Command Post will then come to a decision. The decision can be placed in the contingency plans and on the Issues Register.
- If the membership is unhappy with the outcome, then raise it with one of the POVB Executive and we will deal with it with the Directors or Assistant Commissioners.
You can liaise with Jason Charlton and myself and we can tell you if the issue has been resolved previously at another centre and how it has been resolved.
Please stop sending emails directly to Amanda Cotter and have the issue dealt with first by local management or contact Jason and myself and we will tell if you the issue has been dealt with previously and how.